Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Design » Model not Displaying with Color?
Search Search  
Model not Displaying with Color? [message #25639] Tue, 05 April 2011 04:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar OracleofWuffing  is currently offline OracleofWuffing
Go to my shop
Here is the model on which I'm working. It's based off of a previous model, which turned out to be too thin to print in Full-Color sandstone. It's uh, been a rough and bumpy ride (this was "baby's first retopology"), so I was really thrilled to see it successfully upload. The thing is, it's not showing up as color on the preview. I know I made UVs and uploaded a png with it, checking the wrl confirms it's using the png, and it uploaded without any error e-mails... But it's not showing up in color. I've marked it public-viewable and part-available for the time being, but I just want to make sure if I order it, if it'll come in color or not. Any suggestions on what I did wrong?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Texture display issue
Next Topic:Creating better lives with 3d printing!
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.