Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » We can currently not ship to Russia
Search Search  
We can currently not ship to Russia [message #15029] Wed, 21 July 2010 12:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jdl  is currently offline jdl
Go to all my models
Customs authorities in Russia have recently tightened restrictions on import shipments to Russia, in particular on dutiable shipments sent to private individuals. These shipments are currently under extraordinary scrutiny in an effort to improve accuracy of the accompanying shipping documentation.

These additional requirements lead to an unprecedented number of customs holds and delays in delivery. UPS has therefore temporarily suspended the acceptance of dutiable shipments sent to private individuals in Russia until further notice. Please accept our apologies. More info is given by UPS.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:(my last) Shapeways Live is Weds. 3/28 at 2PM EST
Next Topic:Introducing new colors for the Strong & Flexible Family
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.