Home »  » Introductions » Greetings! from New Hampshire USA
Search Search  
Greetings! from New Hampshire USA [message #7209] Sat, 10 October 2009 00:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cheops  is currently offline cheops
Go to all my models
Greetings! Puzzle friends.

Hi there ! I am a senior-citizen (02/15/1945) puzzle collector/craftsman from New Hampshire, USA .

I am probably the only serious collector in this state -- at least no one has come forward to rebuff me on that fact .

It thrills me to discover new puzzles and their retail sources.

This website -- even though the puzzles displayed here is but a small segment of it -- is truly a wondrous adventure into a land of great creativity through a great many genres.

The browsing is massive. The items are awesome.

How I got here is by pure chance. During my nightly surfing for new puzzles on the web, I chanced upon Richard Gain's puzzle creations in microcubology -- in particular, the Steady State cube. All his miniatures are absolutely bodacious.

I currently run my own website proudly displaying all the puzzles/brainteasers I've collected through several years.

http://home.comcast.net/~l-whiting/attbi/HOME.html

As a craftsman, I also have a special page displaying all of my creations:

http://home.comcast.net/~l-whiting/attbi/MyCreations.html

When someone asks me, "what kind of puzzles ?" do I have, I simply answer them,
"almost everything other than ordinary cardboard/plastic/wood jigsaw puzzles"
(although I do have a limited-few plastic 3D jigsaw puzzles from Mag-Nif Inc. which still has an ongoing website).

. . . . . The entire website is family-oriented, and is rated 'G' for Goodness . . . . .

One will also get a sense of awe when browsing the pages; besides getting bombarded with a plethora of animated enhancements, there is also a wealth of information that accompanies each of the pictures .

If you have a chance, feel free to browse.

Thank you for your time.
Well, back to browsing this website.

So long for now.
Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 10 October 2009 00:11 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Hi from Haarlem
Next Topic:Hi from Glasgow Scotland
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.