Home » Community » Introductions » Greetings! from New Hampshire USA
Search Search  
Greetings! from New Hampshire USA [message #7209] Sat, 10 October 2009 00:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cheops  is currently offline cheops
Go to all my models
Greetings! Puzzle friends.

Hi there ! I am a senior-citizen (02/15/1945) puzzle collector/craftsman from New Hampshire, USA .

I am probably the only serious collector in this state -- at least no one has come forward to rebuff me on that fact .

It thrills me to discover new puzzles and their retail sources.

This website -- even though the puzzles displayed here is but a small segment of it -- is truly a wondrous adventure into a land of great creativity through a great many genres.

The browsing is massive. The items are awesome.

How I got here is by pure chance. During my nightly surfing for new puzzles on the web, I chanced upon Richard Gain's puzzle creations in microcubology -- in particular, the Steady State cube. All his miniatures are absolutely bodacious.

I currently run my own website proudly displaying all the puzzles/brainteasers I've collected through several years.

http://home.comcast.net/~l-whiting/attbi/HOME.html

As a craftsman, I also have a special page displaying all of my creations:

http://home.comcast.net/~l-whiting/attbi/MyCreations.html

When someone asks me, "what kind of puzzles ?" do I have, I simply answer them,
"almost everything other than ordinary cardboard/plastic/wood jigsaw puzzles"
(although I do have a limited-few plastic 3D jigsaw puzzles from Mag-Nif Inc. which still has an ongoing website).

. . . . . The entire website is family-oriented, and is rated 'G' for Goodness . . . . .

One will also get a sense of awe when browsing the pages; besides getting bombarded with a plethora of animated enhancements, there is also a wealth of information that accompanies each of the pictures .

If you have a chance, feel free to browse.

Thank you for your time.
Well, back to browsing this website.

So long for now.
Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 10 October 2009 00:11 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Hi from Haarlem
Next Topic:Hi from Glasgow Scotland
Goto Forum: