Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Some assistance needed to get started.
Search Search  
Some assistance needed to get started. [message #62696] Sun, 24 February 2013 07:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TheSynan  is currently offline TheSynan
Go to all my models
I have no idea what I'm doing as far as altering and maintaining the fine details for the Shapeways upload tool. I have tons of OBJ files just begging to be printed but I can't get the damn thing to work. I've gotten just about every error message possible at this point so something I'm doing is wrong and anyone willing to take a look at my file and see if they can work some magic would be awesome.

I don't need an artist, I just need someone who understands this system who can help me get off the ground, and for that I'd be willing to employ.

thank you.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:3D modeler, Designer, Concept artist and more!
Next Topic:Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Manufacturing, Product Design & Manufacturing
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.