Home » Community » It arrived! » Very disappointed with my latest prints.
Search Search  
Very disappointed with my latest prints. [message #60042] Fri, 11 January 2013 18:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AM3D  is currently offline AM3D
Go to my shop
A very bad experience with my latest prints. My order was for 3 prints ordered on Dec 22 and were supposed to arrive on January 2nd, Arrived on Jan 11. Then to top it all I received bad prints! Worst of all was my Quake Cuff link which is badly misshapen bent and just horrible. Slightly less twisted and bent was my Quake Excellent Award ring. And finally my Cocker spaniel pendant damaged on rear of print. I ordered white fine detail and except for my ring was not impressed with the fine detail at all! Delivering damaged goods is not very inspiring. These were a test print for silver, now that would have been a major disappointment if they were to turn out like these! Mad See attached pics.
index.php?t=getfile&id=25457&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=25458&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=25459&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=25460&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=25461&private=0

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:3D Relief Framed Micro-Paintings
Next Topic:Orange Lantern Rings
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.