Home » Support » 3D Design » Some Screen Shots of Uploaded Models from Netfabb that were Rejected.
Search Search  
Some Screen Shots of Uploaded Models from Netfabb that were Rejected. [message #59088] Sat, 22 December 2012 20:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SRZDesign  is currently offline SRZDesign
Go to my shop
I have been uploading various files and strangely some get accepted and many told to give more love to them, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. These are shots of three models from Netfabb after doing an analysis. They are all non manifold and everything seems to be okay on the results, yet it's rejected. Does anyone know what the checkered areas with alternating shading means? Or has any helpful advice Thanks. I have tried to upload wall thickness varying from 1mm to 2.5 mm. I think that cylidrical products like some of mine need to be at least 2mm, while flat models can pass as 1mm.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Is there a way to allow people to pick and choose which parts they want to buy from a single file?
Next Topic:3d file of the Apple Lightning Connector
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.