|Revised model 2 days after order... [message #58232] Sat, 08 December 2012 09:02 UTC
I've ordered 2 prototypes for some testing but realized two days after purchase that I forgot to add one detail to both of the models... so here's some questions:|
1. Is there a way to notify someone that my files I ordered were revised?
2. Is it too late once I've ordered the first version?
3. How long does it take the models to get to the printer on average, from time of order?
4. Do the printers automatically check for revised models before production?
5. Do the models that are there get sent to the printers at the instant of purchase?
Sorry for all the questions, I'm not trying to be nosy here either. It's just that I really don't need the first versions, only the current revisions and I am curious if there is a way to notify you guys of the change and maybe get the current ones printed for me.
Thanks ahead of time! I am like a kid checking the mailbox everyday to see if my previous concept parts for another project came in yet... the anticipation is keeping me up at night!
[Updated on: Sat, 08 December 2012 09:04 UTC]