Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Captured Snowflake - Christmas Ornament
Search Search  
Captured Snowflake - Christmas Ornament [message #57916] Mon, 03 December 2012 17:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Maundy  is currently offline Maundy
Go to my shop
This arrived today and has turned out brilliant, the detail was surprisingly good, as well as the tiny chains within the design (wires of 1mm)!!!
Captured Snowflake - Christmas Ornament -
"Make Christmas Eternal!
A Snowflake, captured and preserved in an intricate hollow star cage. The snowflake hangs from 6 loose chains - makes a great unique Christmas Tree deceration using the inbuilt hoop and looks great all year round."
Tell me what you think!

I have also uploaded a 'demo' of the ornament on YouTube: see next post
And also a 3D Video of this 3D Printed Ornament Spinning: http://youtu.be/aF7VJQuOZpo

Note - These photos are quite large so may take a while to load, if they are taking too long please just view the product's page where the images are down scaled.

index.php?t=getfile&id=23748&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=23751&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=23752&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=23753&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=23754&private=0

[Updated on: Tue, 04 December 2012 20:25 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Truck Mounted Attenuator (DE: Anpralldämpfer, NL: botsabsorber)
Next Topic:FOC Onslaught Upgrade Kit
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.