Home »  » 3D Printing » Confused by a great print
Search Search  
Confused by a great print [message #56538] Fri, 09 November 2012 05:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar alduduk  is currently offline alduduk
Go to all my models
Good Evening All,
I just got back my first print of my own design and was quite happy with the quality. I had no issues uploading process went quite smoothly. There was one caveat, the model came back cleanly sliced into 2 sections. The dimensions of the model were 7 x7 x16cm in WSF. It wasn't polished or dyed. I believe that those dimensions should fit withing the bounding box on any axis as the dimensions I was making sure I was within were 66x35x55cm. Also when I went back to My Models it was listed as unprintable in WSF so I cannot print a second one for further testing. I've attached the model in question to this message if somebody would take a look and tell me what I'm missing. Thanks for your time, have an outstanding day.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:How long do these objects last?
Next Topic:Would alumide work for a capacitive touchscreen stylus?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.