Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Preview image of model - textures are distorted
Search Search  
Preview image of model - textures are distorted [message #54854] Thu, 04 October 2012 13:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Calistotash  is currently offline Calistotash
Go to my shop
This has been happening ever since the update; I managed to fix it on one of my other models by continuously re-uploading my zip file. I have been reassured that the preview doesn't reflect the actual print; but when I'm working on commissions and can't print a prototype out due to time, money, or other reasons, the preview image reflects badly if the texture is distorted.

Here's what it looks like, I've highlighted the badly distorted parts of the image at the side: http://i.imgur.com/jHvcI.png

After 5 re-uploads so far, the texture preview is still like this. I know it's not like that in my own program, so it is a bug on Shapeways. I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this in the short term, or if it will eventually get fixed. Thanks.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Production Video
Next Topic:VRML 2.0 Color NOT Supported
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.