Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » No results in my models?
Search Search  
No results in my models? [message #52930] Tue, 21 August 2012 08:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar macouno  is currently offline macouno
Go to my shop
Hia...

Ok so I have a weird shop, full of old models that were generated on my own site and uploaded through the api. (there were aroudn 2600 of em).

I've been deleting them bit by bit because I'd love to clean up my shop and use it as a normal one, and don't want to start a fresh account... sadly there's no select/delete all function... (might be an idea).

The new system is definitely an improvement because it doesn't require a reload of the entire page... but I got this one after deleting maybe 200 models today.... (See the attached image).

And at this point in time there are still 1670 products in my shop... so the page is definitely not correct? Error in the system perhaps? Or some automated way to stop me deleting more than a certain nr at a time???

• Attachment: noresults.jpg
    (Size: 274.20KB, Downloaded 46 time(s))

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Shop images, change in resolution guide?
Next Topic:Rate dollar - euro
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.