Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Hello, I'm Pete.
Search Search  
Hello, I'm Pete. [message #49733] Tue, 12 June 2012 12:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PeteRey  is currently offline PeteRey
Go to all my models
My name is Pete. I work for machinery supplier Emco based in the UK (we sell 3D printers for industrial purposes along with other machine tools).

Some who follow the 3D printing world of blogging and Twitter may already know me as @3dprintpete who runs the blog 3D Printing Is Cool (It's a Tumblr microblog which has had a few reposts from the Shapeways Tumblr if any of you follow it).

I had been meaning to sign up here for a while as I love what Shapeways are doing, love the developments in design/materials and just wanted to have a closer eye in!

Seeing as I mainly work in supplying 3d machinery and have little experience in CAD I'm mainly here to listen and learn.

But nice to meet you all, feel free to follow me on Twitter, I'm always open to a discussion about anything tech based to general chit chat!

Pete.

http://www.3dprintingiscool.com - A microblog about highlighting the all interesting and amazing developments within 3D printing and rapid prototyping.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Hi
Next Topic:Aloha
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.