Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Increasing the 500K Polygon limit
Search Search  
Increasing the 500K Polygon limit [message #48321] Sat, 12 May 2012 22:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tdr.innovations  is currently offline tdr.innovations
Go to my shop
I have just recently started selling my products wholesale to people who want to resell them for a profit. My resellers would like to purchase many copies of the same item all at once. The problem is I am always running into the 500K polygon limit. So I either have to degrade the quality of the model or just not sell as many copies in one file.

It sure seems to be more benificial to Shapeways to just print 1 file with 15 copies in it rather than to print 3 files of 5 copies each.

Most of my wholesale parts are produced in FUD material so if I print off 3 files of 5 copies each there is a $5.00 per file fee, this just eats up the profit margin for my customers.

Ok, here is my question. Has Shapeways ever considered alowing file to be larger than the 500K poly limit. I would even be willing to pay a fee to upload larger files

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:3D view and Shapeways computer generated image
Next Topic:Favorites
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.