Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Mechanical Engineer MEng 8yrs Experience- 3d Modelling and engineering design service available
Search Search  
Mechanical Engineer MEng 8yrs Experience- 3d Modelling and engineering design service available [message #36615] Thu, 13 October 2011 22:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MikeHancoxDesign  is currently offline MikeHancoxDesign
Go to all my models
Dear All

My name is Mike Hancox and I am a Mechanical Engineer with a First Class Honours Master of Engineering Degree in Mechanical engineering.

I am offering a service for mechanical design of product prototypes, devices, moulds, mechnanisms etc etc.

I am keen to build my portfolio of designs so I am offering my services at a very competitive rate.

I have 4 years experience working as an engineer in industry which builds upon my university training to give me over 8 years experience in engineering and engineering design.

Please contact me if you would like to use my services for 3d modelling and or prototype engineering design. I will help you to get your idea in your hands.

Thanks
MikeHancoxDesign

MikeHancoxDesign

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Cohesive Product Development
Next Topic:3d Ballroom Dancers
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.