Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Silver Orders?
Search Search  
Silver Orders? [message #28286] Sat, 28 May 2011 03:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Crowsfoot  is currently offline Crowsfoot
Go to my shop
Hi, I placed an order for one of my designs in silver on April 21st, and got an email about two weeks ago informing me that shipping was delayed due to so many people swamping you with orders for the silver. This email stated that the new estimated ship date was May 20th, but it's now the 27th and I still haven't heard anything. My order (43613) is still listed as being in production. I was holding off on saying anything, but I'm getting kind of worried. I used a new tool in sketchup in the design and I'd hate to have waited this long for a design that turned out not to be printable. Thanks for your help! Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Changing shipping address after ordering?
Next Topic:Change in-process order?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.