Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Improvement voting system
Search Search  
Improvement voting system [message #27065] Fri, 06 May 2011 21:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Vote Overview:

This overview gives a summary over the status of the votes given in messages later on this thread. Topic of the votes are changes asked from community members and how quick should they be solved. Additional votes can bes added by any member, but should also added and maintained in this section by this member

1. Add the possibility to change all markups on the product page [ 7: 14%, 86%, 0%, 0% ] (woody64) Vote
  2. Add link to my shop to "My Shapeways" [ 7: 57%, 43%, 0%, 0% ] (woody64) Vote
  3. Get rid of the additional scroll bars in the product inventory page [ 6: 50%, 17%, 33%, 0% ] (woody64) Vote
  4. Excel/CSV export/import for the product inventory [ 8: 25%, 38%, 25%, 13% ] (woody64) Vote

I've quoted the original proposal, since there was later on a really good suggestion.
Quote:

Personally I would prefer a mini voting system, where changes/improvements can be added and voted by the community.

In that way we can show which things should be changed next or maybe also should be changed as soon as possible.

It should contain the following informations:

Title:
Add the possibility to change all markups on the product page
Description
Since product inventory is so slow, changing the markups direct on the product page should be possible
Votes
Should be done immediately: [vote]
(number of given votes)
Should be done in the next possible release: [vote]
(number of given votes)
Should be done: [vote]
(number of given votes)
Not needed at all: [vote]
(number of given votes)

Any community comments to this proposal?
(wasn't there a php programmer here looking to support the community)

Woody64

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2011 15:26 UTC]

More then 7500 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Original Train & Rail
Next Topic:Product Inventory Problems
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.