Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Ratchet Riviets
Search Search  
Ratchet Riviets [message #25809] Fri, 08 April 2011 12:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar toatess  is currently offline toatess
Go to all my models
I am seeking a 3d designer to create a series of ratchet rivets for a collection of bracelets I have created. They are multiple layers of acrylic, felt and acrylic. They have a 3mm hole that lines them all up into a sandwich. I have attached a photo of a ratchet rivet to use as an example. I would like the two prong extension portions to be a tube on one and a peg on the other so they fit together cleanly. I will use a small drop of epoxy to adhere the rivet together.

The head should be around 5-6mm and rounded, shaft should extend from 6-10mm. I would like to create multiples on a single base attached with a small sprig so I can simply twist each piece off to use them. This will save having to create so many individually with 3d printing. I need 50-60 created.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions or need photos of examples or the bracelet layers.

Thank you,

Thomas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Seeking Designer for New Home Construction Technique
Next Topic:need a little help with blender...
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.