Home » Support » Buying » Production Questions
Search Search  
Production Questions [message #7696] Mon, 09 November 2009 18:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar sperez  is currently offline sperez
Go to all my models
Hello, I ordered several pieces at the end of October and I got a message the following Monday that some of the models couldn't be printed because they were too small, so I fixed it to make it thicker and ordered more with the coupon that was given to me. Then I received another e-mail saying that one of the models in that order was too small to be printed. The first order is still in production and the second order hasn't started yet, which i find strange since the first order I ever made with Shapeways a couple of weeks ago was done in less than a week. I was just wondering what I needed to do next or if I needed to do anything? Do I have to make a 3rd order to fit the $25.00 minimum again? So yeah, kinda lost and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! ^__^

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Uploading issue
Next Topic:Speedy shipping?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.