Home » Community » General Discussion » I don't think a whole lot of UPS.
Search Search  
I don't think a whole lot of UPS. [message #58632] Fri, 14 December 2012 20:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lancer525  is currently offline lancer525
Go to all my models
According to the tracking website for UPS, my order arrived and was scanned in at origin, in Maspeth, NY, on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM.

It was placed on the truck for delivery on Wednesday, December 12, at 8:25 A.M. for a transit time of 1 Day, 13 Hours, 24 Minutes.

The UPS website had it originally listed to be delivered by close of business on Wednesday, December 12. It has been on the truck, marked "out for delivery" for a grand total of 2 Days, 7 Hours, 35 Minutes. Almost TWICE as long as it took to get from New York, to the distribution center in Swainsboro, Georgia, some 36 miles away.

The projected date of delivery is now December 18.

Are they walking the package from Swainsboro? What do I have to do to get this dang thing delivered to me?

I am not very happy. Mad

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Patented Designs
Next Topic:Material suitable for fuel/petrol/gasoline - i.e. carb manifold?
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.