Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Buying » Selling models: markup invoice
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Selling models: markup invoice [message #3391] Tue, 17 March 2009 11:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar patrickvdvelden  is currently offline patrickvdvelden
Go to my shop
Today I received an email saying that the model I sold is being printed and shipped to our mutual customer.
Attached to that email is a PDF file containing what seems to be a markup invoice as if I created that invoice myself:

Quote:

Hi Shapeways,

Thanks for selling my designs. I'm looking forward to
earn my mark-up and sell more of my designs via the website .

Cheers,

Patrick van der Velden

Is this for my own administration or am I supposed to do something here?
Re: Selling models: markup invoice [message #3403 is a reply to message #3391 ] Wed, 18 March 2009 08:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Patrick,

this is a credit invoice that is for your own administration.

Joris
Re: Selling models: markup invoice [message #3411 is a reply to message #3391 ] Wed, 18 March 2009 17:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Marleen  is currently offline Marleen
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Patrick,
As a shop owner you earn money depending on the sales you do in your shop.

We send you a self bill invoice. This states how much you charge us for the mark up.

We are now in the process to automate this. You've seen the first step. Joris will send all Shop owners a newsletter soon to explain all improvements we make.

Bye,
Marleen
Re: Selling models: markup invoice [message #5260 is a reply to message #3411 ] Thu, 16 July 2009 14:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar omcdesign  is currently offline omcdesign
Go to my shop
how and where can we see the total markup we have made till today and how can we liquidize that markup?
Re: Selling models: markup invoice [message #5274 is a reply to message #3391 ] Thu, 16 July 2009 20:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ushanka  is currently offline Ushanka
Go to my shop
If you go to My Profile, the very last link on the right column says "Order Overview". It will direct you to an Excel file that shows every order that's been made from your shop.
Re: Selling models: markup invoice [message #5278 is a reply to message #5274 ] Fri, 17 July 2009 10:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
See also :

http://www.shapeways.com/betashops/faq_s_shops

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Previous Topic:Lost package - no more answers from support
Next Topic:19% VAT on order?