Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modelers for Hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modelers for Hire [message #14771] Thu, 15 July 2010 13:30 UTC
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey fellow Shappies,

Recently there was a comment on people looking for work in the Modelers needed section. Shapeways felt it was a valid point that Modelers for Hire should have their own section.

So seeing we now have the new Modelers for Hire section, I have moved all Modelers for Hire from the first page of the Modelers Needed section over to the Modelers for Hire section.

From now on, if you'd like to offer your services post in the Modelers for Hire section
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id =98&S=55537894498f749474987deacfbb4930
and follow the guidelines Bart has set up for that section.

For those looking for help, continue to post here and one of your fellow helpful Shappies will contact you, or search through the new section to see if someone there has the skill set and price already set up that you are looking for.

Thanks,
Mike

Note: Please use your own discretion when entering into agreements with other users. Shapeways is not liable for any transactions that take place between users.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 July 2012 16:04 UTC] by Moderator

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Need small adjustment to project to make sure it prints

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.