Home » Community » Feature this!  » Suggest a model for us to feature!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Suggest a model for us to feature! [message #13051] Thu, 20 May 2010 19:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Have you seen a model on Shapeways that we should feature in a blog post, on the home page, in the newsletter? Add a link to the model or the forum post here to be sure we don't miss it. You can suggest your own model or someone else's.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:15 UTC]

Re: Suggest a model for us to feature! [message #20058 is a reply to message #13051 ] Wed, 03 November 2010 21:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Is this topic for posting actual models that have been produced in real life or for models that only exsist 'pre-print'?
Re: Suggest a model for us to feature! [message #20060 is a reply to message #13051 ] Wed, 03 November 2010 21:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Both.

But mostly for GoogleBot to index and drive traffic Razz

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Suggest a model for us to feature! [message #20068 is a reply to message #20060 ] Wed, 03 November 2010 23:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey all,

From my angle, this could be for both concepts and products.

I try to keep a close eye on what get's posted here but for us to really promote an item it is better if it is a well photographed printed item.
Ideally with a bit of a story behind it so we can send it out to our media connections.

cheers

Duann

Duann Scott

Previous Topic:My 100th Dice Design !
Next Topic:bathroom santa

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.