Home » Support » Buying » Order #203263
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Order #203263 [message #62394] Tue, 19 February 2013 18:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar HerosAsylum2  is currently offline HerosAsylum2
Go to my shop
I go an email that stated that It was "en route to the printer" a few days back. I was wondering how long does it usually take (sorry it is my first time using your company)
Re: Order #203263 [message #62398 is a reply to message #62394 ] Tue, 19 February 2013 18:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
When you ordered, you should have received a projected ship date. Also if you mouse over your picture on the top right of this page, and click on My Orders, you'll be taken to this page. Which shows you what step your order is currently at, with your projected ship date, and when it ships, the actual ship date.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Order #203263 [message #62400 is a reply to message #62398 ] Tue, 19 February 2013 19:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar HerosAsylum2  is currently offline HerosAsylum2
Go to my shop
Okay I see what you're talking about. Thank you!

Previous Topic:Bank Transfer gone missing?
Next Topic:using $25 sample credit coupon

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.