Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D MODELLER NEEDED FOR 1/35 SCALE PROJECT
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D MODELLER NEEDED FOR 1/35 SCALE PROJECT [message #59447] Tue, 01 January 2013 16:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar rogerpir  is currently offline rogerpir
Go to all my models
Hello, I am interested in having created a 1/35 scale ammunition railcar from ww2. If the undercarriage is difficult then I would be happy with just the bodies and I could do the undercarriage myself by conventional modelling. I do not have exact dimensions but I think I may be able to attain them if absolutely necessary as 2 examples still exist in the Czech Republic. I know of a person associated with the museum which might be able to get me measurements. I have included a pic and have additional pics also.
index.php?t=getfile&id=25011&private=0

• Attachment: 2gsoj06.jpg
    (Size: 70.27KB, Downloaded 153 time(s))

Re: 3D MODELLER NEEDED FOR 1/35 SCALE PROJECT [message #59560 is a reply to message #59447 ] Thu, 03 January 2013 18:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ComesToLife  is currently offline ComesToLife
Go to my shop
I am interested and believe can be helpful. I have been doing 3D modeling for over 8 years now and had done very complex things in the past.
See my site www.comestolife.com for examples of my modeling works.

Custom 3D Art that goes beyond 3D printing
www.InteractiveIdea.net

Previous Topic:Does anyone do sketchup request
Next Topic:Need Someone to Make Blender File Usable with 3D Printer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.