Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Twiggy & Adams Earshells
Search Search  
Twiggy & Adams Earshells [message #10808] Tue, 16 March 2010 10:37 UTC
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi everyone,

I've been out for a week or two due to some major software malfunctions on my computer and subsequent character failure in me Rolling Eyes

My system is up-and-running again, so back to business.
And today I have some good news !
(more text below)

Twiggy : (click for model page)

index.php?t=getfile&id=2951&private=0

Sized at about 30 x 19 x 7 mm each, the twiggies are very intricate, and the printing process has added a really nice texture, making them even prettier Smile So very happy that these are possible !
The detail is AMAZING !! I love them, though they will not trigger me to start wearing them myself Razz

Adams Earshells : (click for model page)

index.php?t=getfile&id=2952&private=0

Due to a high demand for an affordable Adam in steel, I created these Adam's Earshells. Also a bit on the edge of printability, but they too came out wonderful ! Size is about 27 x 18 x 6 mm (without ring).

Once you get the hang of this process/material, it is so cool !
And not sure how fast I got it this time, but I think it was a record for steel ! Something like 6 days..

Thank you shapeways Surprised Surprised

Stijn

Virtox
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/virtox

[Updated on: Tue, 16 March 2010 10:45 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Read Message
Previous Topic:Fractal Cube by OSKAR
Next Topic:Peanut puzzle
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.