Home » Support » 3D Design » Is there a way to allow people to pick and choose which parts they want to buy from a single file?
Search Search  
Is there a way to allow people to pick and choose which parts they want to buy from a single file? [message #58364] Tue, 11 December 2012 00:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar echotransformer  is currently offline echotransformer
Go to my shop
Hello,

I have a kit of 26 parts that I'd like to make modular, that is to allow customers to buy all the parts or specific parts in the kit.

Right now I am using 'design configurations' in my CAD software, but creating all the sub-kits and variations is VERY labor intensive. Is there a way to create this on the Shapeways side?

For reference, here is the kit:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/820929/echo-herc-v5-the-full- monty.html?key=2d42e57ee60c947dc818eb04425659fa

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Steve

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Ring won't print - need some feedback / advice
Next Topic:Some Screen Shots of Uploaded Models from Netfabb that were Rejected.
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.