Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » modeler needed for stop-motion character's head
Search Search  
modeler needed for stop-motion character's head [message #56479] Thu, 08 November 2012 14:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar doegewooniets  is currently offline doegewooniets
Go to all my models
i'm a student in breda- netherlands, i'm looking for a 3d modeler who can help me by modelling a characters head for me to print afterwards.
i'm going to create a stop-motion short as a graduation project and to take some of the work off my shoulders i'd like some help!
as i'm making the characters body by hand, it'd be really nice to have its head nicely printed.
it's going to be in the range of how tim burton's Vincent short looks but the character will be an old lady with same set of big eyes! like on the picture i've added to this post. index.php?t=getfile&id=22468&private=0

also...i was wondering how i would then apply it to a body (because reading around the website it seems like everything should be closed, so no open part as to where it's neck is supposed to begin/end..) so help on that topic would also be great Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:'Team Awesome' Character Model for 3D Printing
Next Topic:Need help with a seemingly simple job
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.