Home » Community » General Discussion » We really need to be able to scale models on site
Search Search  
We really need to be able to scale models on site [message #54400] Sat, 22 September 2012 19:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'm sure I've read it here before but I don't know what happened to the thought. I'd really, really, like to be able to scale my models on site and get instant feedback on price rather than have to upload a new model every time I re-size it. I know one of your competitor's allows that and I love that feature on their site.

And expanding on that how about somehow letting us copy one model and open up a duplicate so that it could again be scaled to a different size? The resources that Shapeways use on all their member uploads must be incredible and this would alleviate that problem for you.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Sketchup to Meshlab to Accutrans
Next Topic:Video about a new program that adds structural support as needed in your digital model automaticall
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.