Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Full Color Sandstone Conversion
Search Search  
Full Color Sandstone Conversion [message #53425] Fri, 31 August 2012 13:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MatarazzoDesigns  is currently offline MatarazzoDesigns
Go to my shop
Hello,

I'm looking for some help with file conversion and texture mapping. I downloaded 3D files from the BTTF video game and want to print them in color as a birthday present for my brother. The problem is that I have practically no experience with texture mapping and character modeling. Also I don't have the necessary programs to do this. I primarily use SolidWorks, which is about as far away from character modeling and texture mapping as you can get. I know that you can apply color to the models in SolidWorks, but it would be a nightmare to try and recreate the coloring.

What I'm looking for is someone who can convert my files into a VRML97 or X3D file with the proper texture mappings. I have two models that I want to print, each one is available as a 3DS, C4D, or OBJ file. I also have the texture files and reference photos.

I am more than willing to barter for goods and services. Please let me know if you can be of any help.

Thanks!
Dan

• Attachment: BTTF.zip
    (Size: 16.25MB, Downloaded 42 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 31 August 2012 13:12 UTC]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Looking for 3D modeler who likes N-scale
Next Topic:Question
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.