Home » Community » Introductions » Hey all! Dipingo here.
Search Search  
Hey all! Dipingo here. [message #51318] Sat, 14 July 2012 13:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dipingo  is currently offline Dipingo
Go to my shop
Why am I at Shapways:
I came to Shapeways Because I have always wanted to make something real from the objects I design and to help others get theirs made.

Where I am:
My studio is in the Northeastern part of the USA, right out side of Boston, Massachusetts.

What I do:
After writing a short childrens' book, I want to get it publish so I thought making a couple of characters from the book to offer as rewards would be a cool idea. The objects I have had printed so far are very cool an my kids love them.

Professionally
I model assets for simulators and teach others how to use Blender. I have recently decided to to get my book finished. It is very close now to publishing and you can check it out below.

I have been using Blender for about 5 years and I am a BFCT for about 3-4 years. If you would like to learn Blender I am on Skype as Dipingo and FaceBook as David Hickson. Drop me a line and I can help you get started.

Come check out my work:
Check out the my sites if you would like:

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:Hi from Chili
Next Topic:Just want to introduce myself
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.