Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin
Search Search  
Modeller needed for small art projects in Berlin [message #54020] Fri, 14 September 2012 07:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar c_graupner  is currently offline c_graupner
Go to my shop

urgent!

one is a modifcation of a part of a popular toy / gadget . for this job you should promise to secret until we publish it
( hopefully at japan media art festival in feb 2013) thanks for your understanding.
the other job is the help to complete a statue . I need support in the 3d construction drawing in general and especially to
make a detailed plan for the turntable holding arm of the statue you see at : http//:mnm.humatic.de
Additional to your favorite ( professional) tools it would be perfect if you would work in sketchup as well.
I cannot pay a lot but I think the jobs can be done relatively easy and fast for somebody with medium to good skills.

thanks in advance
christian

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic:3D modeler Student looking to partner up
Next Topic:Need very simple flat shape, can provide photoshop file to scale
Goto Forum:
   Go

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.