Home » Community » It arrived! » Very Dissappointed.
Search Search  
Very Dissappointed. [message #38126] Mon, 07 November 2011 19:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Perefim  is currently offline Perefim
Go to my shop
I just received my recent shipment of designs and I am angry to say the least.

I was extremely happy with my first item Anchor of Resilience.

But both of these are much below standard compared to my previous order, though they are same material and relatively same size.

You can see in this image they look as if they are completely two different materials, With the winged piece there are aspects of it which are larger than the fish, but yet the piece is much rougher and looks like it has been painted a metal colour.

index.php?t=getfile&id=11851&private=0

The second item you can see a large marring or defect on the side of the fish on a flat surface not located by near edges. Additionally there is a discolouration and texture difference as if someone put a grinding disc to the one tail, while the tail to the other fish looks completely normal.

I understand the roughness on the fish, or the texture, but not how they would leave protruding slag on the model like that.

There is also grounded marks on the top of the winged piece

index.php?t=getfile&id=11852&private=0

The inconsistency and flaws are pretty upsetting, and this is after receiving a customer complaint that when attempting to order one of the pendants that shipping would be 20USD$ for them inside the US and they live only 20 miles away.

I hope there is something which is done to resolve these things as I am pretty upset and puts a real damper on my work if my pieces are going to go out with flaws like this.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 November 2011 19:42 UTC]

CEO of F.E. Energy, LLC - http://www.fe-energy.com/

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message