Search Search  
Today's Messages (OFF)  | Unanswered Messages (ON)

Forum: General Discussion
 Topic: Snapshot from 3d View
Snapshot from 3d View [message #6851] Sun, 27 September 2009 15:59 UTC
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
For me it would be helpfull to make a direct snapshot from 3d view, which is stored in the item's picture gallery.

Woody64

More then 7500 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once)
 Topic: Survey
Survey [message #6522] Mon, 14 September 2009 13:25 UTC
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
As I was taking the survey shapeways emailed me. I was thinking, that when orders are placed, there should be a survey of types. I put my shop on my facebook, fairly often. I would like to know if anyone pays attention when I post that. Also was thinking who ever brings the most traffic to shapeways in a month should get a coupon or something.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
 Topic: Bram in the news again!
icon10.gif  Bram in the news again! [message #6209] Tue, 01 September 2009 10:34 UTC
avatar WiKKiDWidgets  is currently offline WiKKiDWidgets
Go to my shop
It seems Bram can't blow his nose without the Internet swooning over it.

hehe

Cool Cube Bram!!

http://www.slipperybrick.com/2009/08/brams-cube-is-harder-th an-rubiks-cube/#more-28795

http://gizmodo.com/5349681/brams-cube-takes-the-rubiks-cube- and-makes-it-devastatingly-hard

[Updated on: Tue, 01 September 2009 10:35 UTC]

Topic: Object Orientation
icon12.gif  Object Orientation [message #6045] Tue, 25 August 2009 03:29 UTC
avatar macky  is currently offline macky
Go to my shop
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=5055 &S=093977b3a879e70c9ae067e5c68dc915&srch=orientation #msg_5055

nm just found that thread... doh

[Updated on: Tue, 25 August 2009 03:41 UTC]

Topic: metal printing.......
metal printing....... [message #5917] Tue, 18 August 2009 14:37 UTC
avatar tree  is currently offline tree
Go to my shop
hiya guys and gals of shapeways land.

its a strange one this one, since the moving of everything being able to be done in metal, ive had one of my designs that ive wanted done.

nasty thing is, its the only one of my designs that i cant select a "print in metal" option...........any one got any clues?

its called "ElderNecklace"

i re-uploaded the design just incase it was an issue with previous back end tinkerings, and still nothing.......

so clues?

EDIT:
All sorted now, it was a thickness issue 2.9mm when threshold is 3mm

[Updated on: Wed, 19 August 2009 17:10 UTC]

Topic: Metal Printing constraints question etc.
Metal Printing constraints question etc. [message #5904] Mon, 17 August 2009 15:27 UTC
avatar alienology  is currently offline alienology
Go to my shop
Hi,

Now that stainless steel / metal is available for all - can we discuss here some details and constraints about this new materials?

I did read FAQ and some older newsletter emails about this so I gathered some info there - but I wonder what happens if I send some of my models to print in metal and then it turns out it can't be done? Is process then aborted? Or... am I sent back whatever comes out?
Some of my models already done in WSF will probably not work in metal as they have really fine "threads" (about 1mm)... so I am wondering would shapeways create some simple template model with OK printable dimensions / shapes so we can learn from there... you know... like test object that can have OK side + maybe couple of examples you know will not work on a
"bad" side. Few photos with some comments of such object would be a great learning tool.

It may save everyone some time and frustration.

For example, that Klein Bottle by Batsheeba is OK example of what can work - but can anyone tell me how thick are these finest rods in the lattice? Looks to me like these are about 1.5mm or even thinner... bridging the gap of about 3mm at some points.

So... if I have 1.5 mm x 1.5mm thick rod in my design how long that piece can be before if should be supported by another one? 5mm? 10mm? With WSF one can go quite far with that - but I presume metal is all other story.

Any feedback welcome!

TNX,
Igor | Alienology
 Topic: What is 230?
What is 230? [message #5791] Tue, 11 August 2009 17:02 UTC
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
For all that saw the ad and were wondering http://gm-volt.com/2009/08/08/what-is-230/

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
 Topic: 300 million year old spider reconstructed in 3D
300 million year old spider reconstructed in 3D [message #5693] Wed, 05 August 2009 19:42 UTC
Go to my shop
Why someone would be compelled to do this is beyond me, but the process is fascinating.

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcolleg e/newssummary/news_5-8-2009-9-49-44
 Topic: Custom Packaging
Custom Packaging [message #5349] Tue, 21 July 2009 21:03 UTC
avatar randomblink  is currently offline randomblink
Go to my shop
Does anyone know of a company that will create custom printed packaging?

I'm thinking once I get to where I'm putting together pieces for sale I would like to find a company that can print me out packaging in quantities of 1-100 rather than the industry norm of 1200 in a minimum order.

Does anyone know of any? Oh, and I live in the States, so an internet based company would be best.

Welcome to Costco, I love you.
 Topic: New material email returned
New material email returned [message #5312] Mon, 20 July 2009 19:33 UTC
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I just tried submitting my new thermal engine to be made in stainless, but it was returned saying that the email was rejected by y'alls server.

Anyways here's the link http://www.shapeways.com/model/40562/thermal_engine.html

Topic: DIY Render farm
DIY Render farm [message #5284] Sat, 18 July 2009 01:11 UTC
Go to my shop
Found this really in depth article about creating your very own Render farm.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/render-farm-node,2340.ht ml

I have pondered this several times myself with Blender, but this really fleshes out the concept.

For those of you not familiar with the term "Render farm", it is using multiple computers to assist 3D and graphical programs in rendering images.
 Topic: Lines of Resolution for models?
Lines of Resolution for models? [message #5156] Tue, 07 July 2009 04:45 UTC
avatar MaxSMoke777  is currently offline MaxSMoke777
Go to my shop
I've taken quite an interest in Jewelery, and I've been checking around to see how to get the best prints. I've heard that Polyjet plastic/printers can be print 2000 lines per square inch. I'm wondering how detailed Shapeways can do?

Topic: Submitting objects to be approved for steel
Submitting objects to be approved for steel [message #5054] Sat, 27 June 2009 21:44 UTC
avatar Nshortino  is currently offline Nshortino
Go to my shop
I was wondering if it would be possible to make some sort of form for submitting our objects that we'd like to see in stainless steel. I understand that you have to check them all manually so emailing them directly works easy enough, but a form similar to uploading a regular model could make it easier still.
I was also wondering about confirmation emails after we submit models to be checked. When we upload a normal model the email we receive both confirms that everything went through alright (or didn't in some cases) and is a way (for me at least) to keep track of what models have been uploaded and approved. Currently I am still wondering if Shapeways received my email about models to be available for stainless and an email response would be useful.
I know with all the recent updates and new materials the Shapeways staff is very busy, but I think these suggestions might streamline this process a bit.
 Topic: 3DPrints from second life sculpts
3DPrints from second life sculpts [message #4958] Wed, 17 June 2009 12:57 UTC
avatar sammy bridges  is currently offline sammy bridges
Go to all my models
http://taotakashi.wordpress.com/2006/09/01/another-3d-printi ng-service-about-to-open/

This would make it even more easy then the use of blender.

Topic: 3D printing on a molecular scale!
3D printing on a molecular scale! [message #3707] Wed, 01 April 2009 20:00 UTC
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyZ9bFl_qg&eurl=http%3A% 2F%2F3d%2Dprint%2Ein%2F2008%2F05%2Fnanofactory%2D3d%2Dprinti ng%2Drelated%2Dnano%2Dtechnologies%2Dare%2Dcoming%2Dforth%2E html&feature=player_embedded

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
 Topic: Looking for Blender users for a BlenderNation.com post
Looking for Blender users for a BlenderNation.com post [message #3429] Thu, 19 March 2009 15:56 UTC
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

next to my work for Shapeways I'm also the editor in chief of the popular Blender newssite BlenderNation.com. For a new article I'd like to interview some Blender users who work with Shapeways - preferably shop owners. The article is scheduled for publication early next week. If you're interested in a BlenderNation appearance, please contact me on bart(at)blendernation(dot)com.

Thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
 Topic: Need some feedback - journalist
Need some feedback - journalist [message #3081] Mon, 23 February 2009 16:38 UTC
avatar Neska  is currently offline Neska
Go to all my models
Hi everybody,
I currently make an article for a french magazine.
To complete it, I'm looking for someone who can give me some feedbacks on Shapeways.
I search a french artist, who sell some products via the website.
I just would like to make a quick interview with this person.
You can contact me at this adress :
emilien.ercolani@linformaticien.fr

Thanks,
 Topic: Shapeways advertised by Tom's Guide France
Shapeways advertised by Tom's Guide France [message #2271] Fri, 19 December 2008 12:23 UTC
avatar aws357  is currently offline aws357
Go to my shop
http://www.bestofmicro.com/actualite/26208-objet-3d-shapeway s.html

In french :
L’impression 3D est désormais une réalité que l’on peut toucher du doigt. Sous cette appellation se cache en fait la création d’objet ex nihilo, grâce à une machine qui « sculpte » entièrement un objet.

C’est cette technique la société Shapeways utilise pour fabriquer l’objet que l’on peut concevoir directement sur leur site. Une base d’objet est disponible et par le biais du «Shapeways Creator», libre à soi de moduler l’objet en 3D pour le rendre plus conforme à ses goûts. On pourra également importer directement ses fichiers depuis des logiciels de CAO (Maya, 3DS Max, etc.) pour « imprimer » ses propres objets.

Au final, le prix de la création d’un objet est compris entre 35 et 115 ¤ pour un cadeau bien plus original qu’un cendrier en rotin.

In english:
3D printing is now a reality one can touch with his finger. This designation hides in fact the creation of an object ex nihilo, thanks to a machine that "sculpt" an object entirely.

It's this technic that the society Shapeways uses to build object that you can design directly on their site. An object database is available and using the "Shapeways Creator" anyone is free to model an object in 3D to make it suit one's taste. One can also import directly its files from CAD softwares (Maya, 3DSMax etc) to "print" its own objects.

Finally the price of an object creation ranges from 35 to 115¤ for a gift more original than a rattan ashtray.

Laughing Nice but they might have advertised that for the holiday season for maximum impact.

Ah. Nuts.
 Topic: College for 3D artist
College for 3D artist [message #1676] Wed, 22 October 2008 13:20 UTC
avatar Dalhimar  is currently offline Dalhimar
Go to my shop
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask all of you out there that have college training backgrounds in the field of 3d modeling and design if you have an suggestions on where to go.
I plan on going to college for 3d modeling and i am currently looking at Full Sail in florida. Any ideas from those of you out there at where else i should look?
 Topic: Click video demos - kudos to daddymack!
Click video demos - kudos to daddymack! [message #1458] Mon, 29 September 2008 23:08 UTC
avatar emansipater  is currently offline emansipater
Go to my shop
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post up some video demos showing 'Click' in action. These animations were expertly produced by daddymack of www.mack3d.com and show how cards are stored in and ejected from both the spring-loaded and manual-eject models.

http://www.mack3d.com/shapeways/ManualClickSide.mov
http://www.mack3d.com/shapeways/ManualClickFront.mov
http://www.mack3d.com/shapeways/SpringClickCutaway.mov

For those of you who haven't browsed through the DDW contest yet 'Click' is my submission: a super-compact redesign of the wallet concept that is front-pocket and formal-wear friendly. Please check it out, and if you like it vote for it! The contest ends soon and is running very close. If I were to win, the printing of my models would hugely further the development of 'Click' as far as physical testing, and my end goal is to make 'Click' available to the community here on Shapeways in some shape or form.

Thanks again to daddymack for his pro bono production of these excellent videos. You owe it to him to check them out, because they are gorgeous!

sincerely,
eMansipater
 Topic: How heavy/dense are the various materials
How heavy/dense are the various materials [message #711] Thu, 07 August 2008 22:31 UTC
avatar AquaticPenguin  is currently offline AquaticPenguin
Go to all my models
This is mearly a question of curiosity, I'm not sure it is a question that is very relevant but how much do the various materials weigh? I was wondering if the material would float in water, although In the video showing information about shapeways on blendernation in looked as though it sank :S

/ed
 Topic: Welcome to our new & improved website!
Welcome to our new & improved website! [message #267] Thu, 19 June 2008 14:58 UTC
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
As the topic says: welcome to our new & improved website! We've put a LOT of work into creating a more welcoming, fresh and inspiring environment and we hope you'll like it.

Besides the eyecandy, the biggest functional improvement is that we now support the STL file format for model uploads. That should make it quite a lot easier for everyone to get their models on the site.

You just might find the odd bug here or there. If you do, please leave a comment.

So, what do you think? Is is an improvement? Smile

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Thu, 19 June 2008 15:08 UTC]

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Forum: 3D modeler needed
 Topic: Custom engagement ring help needed please
Custom engagement ring help needed please [message #99445] Mon, 29 September 2014 19:16 UTC
avatar aquaholic147  is currently offline aquaholic147
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=72703&private=0I am looking for some help designing a custom engagement ring for my long time girlfriend. We are going on a cruise at the beginning of November and I would love to have the ring finished by then, I know it's kind of short notice, but hopefully what I have in mind won't take you genius designers very long. I don't have the stone yet, but I have the length/width and depth, so hopefully that is enough.

I have in mind something like what I have posted below only with the claddagh design instead of the flower on the sides. Something like the Claddagh I linked. I like how the design of that one in particular works with the lacyness? of the rest of the ring. I like the antique style of those rings.

If anyone could help me design this fairly quickly, I would be super grateful. Please contact me asap to get started!

index.php?t=getfile&id=72707&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=72706&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=72705&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=72704&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=72703&private=0

• Attachment: design2.jpg
    (Size: 37.57KB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

• Attachment: design3.jpg
    (Size: 51.80KB, Downloaded 51 time(s))

• Attachment: design1.jpg
    (Size: 51.20KB, Downloaded 52 time(s))

• Attachment: design4.jpg
    (Size: 62.51KB, Downloaded 51 time(s))

• Attachment: design5.jpg
    (Size: 40.49KB, Downloaded 51 time(s))

Topic: cartoon 3d bust based on photo
cartoon 3d bust based on photo [message #98613] Mon, 15 September 2014 18:28 UTC
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Pretty simple bust based on an image. Please contact us for details so you can give us a quote. Thank you!

contact@designanything3d.com.
 Topic: Prototype from Existing 3D Model
Prototype from Existing 3D Model [message #98525] Sat, 13 September 2014 02:38 UTC
avatar Outernet  is currently offline Outernet
Go to all my models
I have a 3D model for a plastic enclosure with exterior solar panels. With some minor adjustments, the attached model is what I would like a prototype of. The current dimensions are 5cm x 5cm x 15cm. The entire model may need to increase in size by about 10%.

If you think it's possible to build this in the next week or so, please feel free to send me a PM. In case you are wondering what this is for, this enclosure will house the electronics for a satellite receiver. Outernet is a broadcast data service that offers a universal information service. The unencrypted data broadcasts are received by this device, turned into files, and stored locally. Imagine getting some content from the internet, without actually being connected to the internet. We're a tiny startup that is building humanity's public library. https://www.outernet.is/

Topic: 3D Printing & Scanning Advocates needed in the Bay Area
3D Printing & Scanning Advocates needed in the Bay Area [message #98436] Thu, 11 September 2014 18:12 UTC
avatar brittany6  is currently offline brittany6
Go to all my models
Love telling people about 3D printing?!
Paid position introducing consumers to the maker movement and helping them complete 3D Prints and Scans in a retail environment.

3D Scanning and Printing Advocates:

Looking for qualified 3D professionals with experience in printing and/or scanning to work directly with customers and introduce them to the Maker movement.
2+ years experience with 3D design, printing, & scanning preferred.

Responsibilities:
Explain 3D scanning and printing possibilities to retail consumers
Help them complete basic 3D printing/scanning tasks at the kiosk
Answer questions and respond to technical issues
Really listen to consumers needs, concerns and difficulties and log them
Compile a market research report based on your experiences and observations
You will be personally representing 3D printing and a large retail brand to end users. Respect and patience with new Makers is a must.

1-6 month Contract Position, with potential to convert to Full-Time. Compensation to be Determined.
Must be located in California.
Must be able to start by October 15th. Oct 1st preferred.

Contact Brittany@Authentise.com to apply.
 Topic: Arkham Origins Robin
Arkham Origins Robin [message #97171] Wed, 27 August 2014 13:21 UTC
avatar Nerdvana_Designs  is currently offline Nerdvana_Designs
Go to all my models
All

I have what I believe to be quite a difficult request here.

I require an entire suit made for me, This as pictures is Robin from Arkham Origins. I have access to 3 Untimaker 2 3D printers so we do not need to worry about whether it will fit in a printer. Each section will be cut to fit and assembled at a later stage in the build.

Im 5ft 11' with an athletic build if that helps with the sizing of such a project

Please enquitre at:

gthomson1986@gmail.com

Please do not over price as i know there are some great designers out there that can do amazing work for a great price.

What I need from a designer

Accuracy – This is a must and should be taken in to consideration before emailing me.

Fast turn Around -This needs to be done ASAP due to a con coming up and I have to work making this suit perfect before then (October 24th)

Parts of the costume required

Shin Guards x 2

Gauntlets x 2

Chest Armour x 1

Shoulder Pads x 2

Belt Buckle x 1

Pouches x 4 - but need to function.

index.php?t=getfile&id=69393&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=69394&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=69395&private=0

[Updated on: Thu, 28 August 2014 06:53 UTC]

Topic: Closed
Closed [message #97149] Wed, 27 August 2014 11:28 UTC
avatar tommo_simpson  is currently offline tommo_simpson
Go to all my models
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 03 September 2014 20:40 UTC]

Topic: Modeler with Industrial design experience
Modeler with Industrial design experience [message #96883] Sat, 23 August 2014 17:41 UTC
avatar robertarpin  is currently offline robertarpin
Go to all my models
I am prototyping a "fixed hinge" used for a series of room dividers. Looking for assistance with light engineering issues. Design is 80% complete.
Will need a NDA signed. We can use the "shake" app. Very easy. Looking for ongoing help with projects.
 Topic: Done
Done [message #96637] Wed, 20 August 2014 22:36 UTC
avatar Nerdvana_Designs  is currently offline Nerdvana_Designs
Go to all my models
Project complete

[Updated on: Thu, 21 August 2014 22:40 UTC]

Topic: Modeler needed for a quick turnaround notes
Modeler needed for a quick turnaround notes [message #96312] Sat, 16 August 2014 16:25 UTC
avatar nathan_babian  is currently offline nathan_babian
Go to all my models
I have a model that another modeler modified for me, but I've lost contact with him. I only have a few notes to the model, but need this updated today or tomorrow if possible. If you're a modeler and are available, please contact me.

Topic: Expertise needed to create a series of moulds
Expertise needed to create a series of moulds [message #96152] Thu, 14 August 2014 05:47 UTC
avatar AgentKar  is currently offline AgentKar
Go to all my models
I need to create a series of moulds of relatively simple shapes that are not highly detailed.

Ultimately, I need each mould in two sizes; a small version to use in sales presentations and the larger version will be used to create the installation product.

Please contact me if you are interested so I can provide more details.

Thanks
Kristy
 Topic: Designer needed for interesting and unique engagement ring
Designer needed for interesting and unique engagement ring [message #95930] Tue, 12 August 2014 14:08 UTC
avatar henreh  is currently offline henreh
Go to all my models
Hi all,
I'm looking to get an engagement ring designed for 3d printing. Obviously the material will be some sort of metal, but am fairly flexible --- my partner is not interested in stones or materials rather than an interesting, unique and personal design. I have ideas for the motif I would like to be part of the design but I am very new to 3d design and 3d printing so I am unsure of the tolerances involved or the level of detail that would be feasible.

I'm looking for a designer to help turn my vague idea (which is essentially that i would like it to involve some designs of animals -- will discuss further in chat) into a finished product, and discuss what levels of detail are possible, and what types of designs might work out well.

Please email h p w franks@googlemail . com if you're interested :)

Cheers!
 Topic: Need to hire 3D artist for Dinosaur Logo
Need to hire 3D artist for Dinosaur Logo [message #95717] Fri, 08 August 2014 22:15 UTC
avatar printntees  is currently offline printntees
Go to all my models
Greetings, I was wondering if someone can help us out with a custom 3D project?

Please note... I dont need the 3D files to print 3D... Need them in HD PNG to print on Paper and vinyl banners and t-shirts.

I'm interested in getting a t-rex done. Someone started it for us... but we can no longer get in touch with them.. and my customer is getting annoyed. Attached is all I have before communications terminated. Just these sample images attached. Can someone recreate the t-rex costume... add the skin texture as shown, color it and pose it to fit the mock-up logo attached. The only thing I would like is to have some foliage around the logo... similar to the logos attached. Ferns and palms and such... similar to what would have been around in the prehistoric times.

Someone started it for us... but we can no longer get in touch with them.. and my customer is getting annoyed. I need the design done to print the logo and possibly some pose-able dinosaurs images on brochures, postcards and a banner for a not for profit Zoo. The model is modeled after a dinosaur costume (see attached) and this video: http://vimeo.com/95961684

Is this something you could do for me?

The Zoo is a not for profit and is only working with a budget of $500 for a logo. They dont want to spend more than that on a logo when they can use the funds for other things... which I understand.

Again... I dont have any of the actual digital files other than what is provided here. And I would need the file provided to us in HD PNG Format as larg as possible to print on Banners, Post Cards and Brochures. I will also use the image to print up t-shirts that i will be donating.

Please advise if you are reading this and can help me out with this project and if so send me a message at tim at print-n-tees dot com with a rate and time frame and possibly some previous samples of your work

Thank you

Tim

[Updated on: Fri, 08 August 2014 23:11 UTC]

Topic: Deleted
Deleted [message #95418] Wed, 06 August 2014 03:40 UTC
avatar lac236  is currently offline lac236
Go to all my models
Delete Please

[Updated on: Wed, 06 August 2014 18:09 UTC]

Topic: deleted
deleted [message #95409] Tue, 05 August 2014 23:59 UTC
avatar supertroy1000  is currently offline supertroy1000
Go to all my models
delete please

[Updated on: Wed, 06 August 2014 01:09 UTC]

Topic: ------
------ [message #95184] Sun, 03 August 2014 14:29 UTC
avatar NewRealityGames  is currently offline NewRealityGames
Go to all my models
----

This post is no longer active.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2014 19:18 UTC]

Topic: Character Modellers needed
Character Modellers needed [message #94848] Mon, 28 July 2014 09:43 UTC
avatar INNERLEAF  is currently offline INNERLEAF
Go to my shop
Hi,
I run a small 3D Printing Modelling company and we have recently taken on some new projects that require some outside help. We are looking for proven character 3D Modellers that can help on several projects. Please email examples of your 3D printed models to adam@inner-leaf.com. Please don't PM or add replies here as email is much faster and better for us.

Thanks

I N N E R | L E A F

3D Printing Specialists.

Email: Adam@inner-leaf.com
 Topic: Rotary xmas ornament
Rotary xmas ornament [message #94627] Wed, 23 July 2014 20:51 UTC
avatar elipitz  is currently offline elipitz
Go to my shop
We are a Rotary club in Seattle hoping to create a xmas tree ornament to raise funds for clean water filter for kids in Ethiopia. Is this something you could design for us?

Below are two links to two different images:

http://dev.boostmktg.com/xmas/wp-content/themes/themeforest_ bigfeature-wordpress-theme_51702/bigfeature/images/banner.jp g
http://lindeburg.com/store/media/poliopin2.jpg

I want the one logo/image (basic rotary logo--not all the xmas themed stuff) with a thickness that you recommend. And I want the other shape as well (the globe with the drops) set perpendicularly to the first shape so that the pieces as a whole form a sphere. I'm not sure how to attach the two shapes. I will need an eye on the top side to attach a filament.

No electrification is required.

Please help us. We would be very grateful and easy to work with.

Gene
 Topic: Need very slight adjustments to models. (no longer needed)
Need very slight adjustments to models. (no longer needed) [message #94545] Tue, 22 July 2014 18:40 UTC
avatar d0ede9ba53  is currently offline d0ede9ba53
Go to my shop
I have a set of 8 keyboard keycaps that I had made by another designer on Fiverr. Although at the time they were correct specifcations, Shapeways minimum wall thickness is .2 mm over what I had originally had made. I need to readjust all the models to fit that minimum requirement.

You can see the models here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/P3T

I will provide you with the .stl files when needed, if you are interested please give me a quote and an idea of how long it will take as I am looking to produce my first set soon.

Job done.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 July 2014 12:01 UTC]

Pages (87): [ «    3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18    »]

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.