Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Glazed Ceramic Delays
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Glazed Ceramic Delays [message #29554] Thu, 23 June 2011 18:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar pittance  is currently offline pittance
Go to my shop
Is it possible to get an updated status on glazed ceramic orders? I have one from the 21st May that's still in production - tomorrow (June 24th) will be 25 working days.

At the 15 day point I asked service about it and they said they're working on it but since then is quite a long time with no news. Can anyone shed any light?
Re: Glazed Ceramic Delays [message #29689 is a reply to message #29554 ] Sat, 25 June 2011 16:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pittance  is currently offline pittance
Go to my shop
Anyone?
Re: Glazed Ceramic Delays [message #29694 is a reply to message #29554 ] Sat, 25 June 2011 18:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
It seems its not just Glazed Ceramics.. i have an order from 24th of May... a whole month has past ... customer support cant estimate when it will be ready... Confused

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Glazed Ceramic Delays [message #29697 is a reply to message #29694 ] Sat, 25 June 2011 19:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Hi pittance,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't got your order on time!
This is ofcourse as you can understand not meant to happen.

At the momen we're having difficulties with the Glazed Ceramics, this created a backlog thus letting you wait for a long time.

Please hang tight, monday the office is open again, so if you send an email to service@shapeways.com we can have a look and see what's going on.

Cya,
Mitchell

-

Hi dizingof,
You are probably talking about an order in FUD material,
because of the huge demand the backlog is tremendous
and we're trying to get back to normal with this!
This is also the reason CS can't give you an E.T.A. the supplier tries it's best, to work as quick as they can.

I'm sorry this creates huge delay's

Have a nice weekend,
Mitchell

Previous Topic:Question about billing address
Next Topic:Scale: 100%

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.