When are payments measured until?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by Drawn_Steel_Hero, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I know shop owners get our PayPal payments sent on the 15th of the month, or the nearest working day after. But following my payment on the 17th January, which was a bit less than I'd anticipated, it occured to me that the payments that we'll receive probably aren't from orders made between the 16th of the previous month to the 15th of this month.
    Just so I can have some idea of how much I can expect from my sales next week, what's the cutoff date for orders that will count toward this month's payment on the 15th?

Andy

2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    Hi,

Last months payment fell a little short for me too, a few days later the remainder was paid.

As far as I can tell we get the markup from the 16th of two months ago to the 15th of the previous month.

So after Feb 15th, you should get the markup minus markup-fee for the objects sold from Dec 16th to (and inc) Jan 15th.

Sometimes an exception is made if the order was delayed severely, then the markup will be added to the next payment period.

Several days after payment the order overview is usually updated and you can see until where the payments are settled.

Cheers,

Stijn

Ps.

And just when done typing, I found the Shopowner FAQ, oh well :
    https://www.shapeways.com/betashops/faq_s_shops

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  3. Ah, gotcha. Thanks, Stijn.
    So basically, the amount I kind of expected last month, I should be getting this month.

Andy