Deleting and creating new shop, old balance earned now lost.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Soulstice, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Soulstice
    Soulstice Member
    Hello,

I've encountered a bug where I sold something on Jun 3, 2014 and then shortly after I deleted my old shop to create one with a new name. However, this in turned removed a balance I had owing to me of $16.58. Now when I email Shapeways customer service they claim to not have any records of this sale. I did by chance download the sales overview xls form before this balance was erased from my account after creating a new shop.

Can someone please look into this for me, it doesn't seem like customer service really has the proper data to help?

Here is the sales overview xls.

Shop: Soulstice Design Business Name: VAT Number: CoC Number: Country: Canada
    Ship Date Order Date & Time (UTC) Order # Orderline # Production Order # Model # Filename Title Material Qty Production Status Base Price Markup (VAT Excluded) Retail Price (VAT Excluded) Retail Price (VAT Included) Markup Invoice Payment Status Payment Date Customer Country
    2014-06-12 2014-06-03 22:01:07 447995 1123444 1123444-871166 1903501 MtRushmore462m.wrl Mount Rushmore White Strong & Flexible Polished 1 shipped $28.42 $16.58 $45.00 $45.00 N/A Unpaid N/A Germany

I've also uplaoded the sales xls form

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gr83vfn66dfn2q/Sales%20Overview%2 020140618%2000_52_40.xls

2. Hi Soulstice,

When you close a shop and reopen a new one, there is no relationship between the two shops. So products, data, and markup balances will not transfer from one shop to another. We maintain the integrity of separate shops for security and fraud reasons. Of course, that does not mean your earned markup is lost forever!

Per our policy on shop payments, we pay out the accrued balance each month on the 15th if the $30 minimum is met. We pay the full amount on November 15th of each year, waiving the $30 minimum. Since your closed shop has a balance below the minimum, you can expect the payment to your PayPal account on November 15th. The details of our policy can be found on:

https://www.shapeways.com/tutorials/shops/how-we-pay

Feel free to reach out directly if you have questions.