Home » Support » Buying » show no progress in order status
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
show no progress in order status [message #55055] Tue, 09 October 2012 00:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar andresc2  is currently offline andresc2
Go to all my models
hi i bought an item from here on september 14th and the status of the order still the same and i have sent an email and haven't seen a response to it. This is a birthday gift for someone and the date is getting near. is there any way to see how the order is coming along?
Re: show no progress in order status [message #55079 is a reply to message #55055 ] Tue, 09 October 2012 10:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Customer service is normally quick to respond - make sure that their reply did not
end up in your spam folder.
Also check the material status page (linked from the top paragraph of the materials overview
in the "Create" menu) - some materials may be backlogged if e.g. a specific printer needed repairs
or simply is in unusually high demand. Advertised production times vary by material and are given
in business days. While the order is in production, there is no further update on the status page until
it is actually shipped. (You will get an email from UPS with the parcel tracking code, but no further message
from shapeways when it is shipped.)
The wait you mentioned sounds about right for plated steel (16 business days) or ceramics (13 days
plus possibly affected by current backlog). Also if you put several pieces in different materials all in
the same order, they will be shipped together, i.e. after the part with the longest production time is done.

Re: show no progress in order status [message #55082 is a reply to message #55055 ] Tue, 09 October 2012 11:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Andres,

I have just sent you an email about your order.

Kindly,
Christel
Customer Service Agent
www.shapeways.com

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways

Previous Topic:Are orders shipped from the USA or Netherlands?
Next Topic:Ship date pending?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.