Home »  » General Discussion » Is it OK to just upload models but do not order?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Is it OK to just upload models but do not order? [message #7465] Sat, 24 October 2009 21:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar johnsmith  is currently offline johnsmith
Go to all my models
The user has to order at least one copy 3d print that uploaded by himself?

The reason I'm asking this is I can't find this info from anywhere in your website. I'm an artist, but I do not create models for myself -- just want to sell them on Shapeways.

Are there are other charges like maintenance fees etc even if I do not sell any thing yet?

Thanks in advance,

John
Re: Is it OK to just upload models but do not order? [message #7467 is a reply to message #7465 ] Sun, 25 October 2009 04:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
Sure, you can upload models just for selling. You do not have to order anything.

But I've got to admit that if there is not a photo of the actual object, I am less likely to buy it.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 October 2009 05:17 UTC]

Re: Is it OK to just upload models but do not order? [message #8647 is a reply to message #7465 ] Wed, 30 December 2009 15:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar erzyhazel  is currently offline erzyhazel
Go to all my models
hehe... you dont have to buy here, you can just upload.. but i will be better if you buy from here.. lolz...

Previous Topic:im so confused
Next Topic:Aartform announces Curvy 3D 2.0

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.