Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » CAD designer for blueprint
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
CAD designer for blueprint [message #82506] Fri, 03 January 2014 20:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar bjblas  is currently offline bjblas
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking to hire a CAD designer who can create the blue print for a series of army men toys, which can be 3D printed. I will need one to start, but will need a total of 16-24 in the longer term. I can provide physical examples of the size and general shape of what I am looking to produce. Please let me know your interest, pricing and timing.

Thank you for your interest.

Brian
Re: CAD designer for blueprint [message #83250 is a reply to message #82506 ] Wed, 15 January 2014 21:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jrussell1  is currently offline jrussell1
Go to all my models
Hello,

Do you have any pictures of what you want modeled, I might be able to help, but I have not modeled people before.
No cost, I'm just looking for new modelling projects.

I'm a design engineer and have been working with catia v5 for over 15 years in aerospace area. I am now working in an addittive manufacturing design department. I love modelling and designing in catia, and would like to know more about your project and if I can help. My email is. Jsr_Design2004@yahoo.co.uk I'm also on LinkedIn if you look for john russell in Bristol
Hope to hear from you. If not good luck john
Re: CAD designer for blueprint [message #83305 is a reply to message #83250 ] Thu, 16 January 2014 18:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bjblas  is currently offline bjblas
Go to all my models
Hi and thank you for your interest.

I am looking to have a CAD design for colonial toy soldiers army men, example attached. Let me know if you are able to replicate and if so, and you want to proceed, I will give you the list for production.

Thanks,

Brian

• Attachment: photo.jpg
    (Size: 120.49KB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

Previous Topic:Need Designer: Custom Monopoly Tokens.. (Miniature Designs)
Next Topic:Expert Anatomy, Natural Science, and Architectural Modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.