Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project [message #80061] Thu, 28 November 2013 03:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar susiecalyer  is currently offline susiecalyer
Go to all my models
I have partnered with a local engineering school and together we have invented something for people with ALS that now needs a working model that can be reproducible easily, I was hoping that I could get a shapeways model. I can give pictures and video of the prototype as needed. Anyone interested in helping??? Please???
Re: Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project [message #80136 is a reply to message #80061 ] Thu, 28 November 2013 22:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar benboyle  is currently offline benboyle
Go to my shop
Hi

Feel free to contact me.

Benjamin.j.boyle@gmail.com
Re: Making a brace for an invention, need a 3D prototype from student project [message #80310 is a reply to message #80136 ] Mon, 02 December 2013 00:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rawkstar320  is currently offline rawkstar320
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I would love to learn more about your project. I have experience working with both large and small assemblies as well as a solid portfolio of several projects currently available on the market. (Most of which we're prototyped via shapeways). Feel free to take a look at my website, jakedrews.com for examples of my work.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jake

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Check out http://JakeDrews.Com and http://WondrousWidgets.Com for more designs by Jake!

Previous Topic:Designer Needed - small project
Next Topic:Need modeler to help design firearm related part

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.