Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler based in NYC area needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler based in NYC area needed [message #71949] Mon, 22 July 2013 13:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar AEAJewelry  is currently offline AEAJewelry
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking for a 3D modeler based in the NYC area to create jewelery models for me. Most are based off of existing designs I have already made, so it is easiest if I can meet with the person initially to show them the physical piece in person. A lot seems to be getting lost in translation via long distance email and photo sending exclusively.

Thank you!
Adrienne
Re: 3D Modeler based in NYC area needed [message #71958 is a reply to message #71949 ] Mon, 22 July 2013 16:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Sharpen 3D Solution is a professional 3D modeling and design company. Our designers have more than 7 years experience in Computer Graphics and 3D model designs. Please email us at: info@sharpen3d.com for more information.

Sharpen 3D Solution
Room 1701,NO.54, YuJingGang Road,
ZhaBei District, Shanghai, China 200070
M: +86 1867 3560 526
Email: info@sharpen3d.com

Re: 3D Modeler based in NYC area needed [message #72049 is a reply to message #71949 ] Tue, 23 July 2013 21:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JP19063  is currently offline JP19063
Go to all my models
Hi Adrienne,

I am trained as an architect with 30 years experience in spatial concepts. I run a small studio that also does green design. I operate out of the area of philadelphia and have no problem to come to ny for initial meetings. As said I am a small shop with little overhead and would love to help you out with 3d work.

Kind regards

Jean-Pierre Brokken
J.brokken@verizon.net

Previous Topic:Leg braces - Reinvented
Next Topic:Designer wanted for 3D model in Dentistry

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.