Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler based in NYC area needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler based in NYC area needed [message #71949] Mon, 22 July 2013 13:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar AEAJewelry  is currently offline AEAJewelry
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking for a 3D modeler based in the NYC area to create jewelery models for me. Most are based off of existing designs I have already made, so it is easiest if I can meet with the person initially to show them the physical piece in person. A lot seems to be getting lost in translation via long distance email and photo sending exclusively.

Thank you!
Adrienne
Re: 3D Modeler based in NYC area needed [message #71958 is a reply to message #71949 ] Mon, 22 July 2013 16:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
Sharpen 3D Solution is a professional 3D modeling and design company. Our designers have more than 7 years experience in Computer Graphics and 3D model designs. Please email us at: info@sharpen3d.com for more information.

Sharpen 3D Solution
Room 1701,NO.54, YuJingGang Road,
ZhaBei District, Shanghai, China 200070
M: +86 1867 3560 526
Email: info@sharpen3d.com

Re: 3D Modeler based in NYC area needed [message #72049 is a reply to message #71949 ] Tue, 23 July 2013 21:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JP19063  is currently offline JP19063
Go to all my models
Hi Adrienne,

I am trained as an architect with 30 years experience in spatial concepts. I run a small studio that also does green design. I operate out of the area of philadelphia and have no problem to come to ny for initial meetings. As said I am a small shop with little overhead and would love to help you out with 3d work.

Kind regards

Jean-Pierre Brokken
J.brokken@verizon.net

Previous Topic:Leg braces - Reinvented
Next Topic:Designer wanted for 3D model in Dentistry