Home » Support » 3D Printing » Logo didn't show up
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Logo didn't show up [message #69966] Mon, 17 June 2013 17:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar c3carpentry  is currently offline c3carpentry
Go to my shop
I had a logo ( a "C" and an "H" that showed up fine when I uploaded it to Shapeways, but did not print when I got the item back. I don't think it was below the minimum thickness. At least not when I measured it in Sketchup. Curious if someone could tell me what I did wrong.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thank you

Chris

http://shpws.me/nQIT
Re: Logo didn't show up [message #69967 is a reply to message #69966 ] Mon, 17 June 2013 17:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That's odd, What material did you print it in? Can you share a picture? Are the C and H attached to the rest of the model?

You can always email service and they can figure out why it happened, and at least if it's a fault on our side send you a new one.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Logo didn't show up [message #70105 is a reply to message #69967 ] Wed, 19 June 2013 15:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar c3carpentry  is currently offline c3carpentry
Go to my shop
I can send a sketchup drawing as well. I will try emailing service. Thank you.

Previous Topic:"Your model was too small for any of our 3D Printers."
Next Topic:Full Color Sandstone Clearance

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.