Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for small industrial part
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for small industrial part [message #69561] Mon, 10 June 2013 20:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jerry12  is currently offline Jerry12
Go to all my models
Hi
I have a very detailled sketch and need somebody who can make for me à 3model

I have no experience and need help so That i can send it to shapeway.

Thanks

Re: Modeler needed for small industrial part [message #69563 is a reply to message #69561 ] Mon, 10 June 2013 20:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
PM sent!

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.
Re: Modeler needed for small industrial part [message #69602 is a reply to message #69561 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 12:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JacquetDesignsDOTcom  is currently offline JacquetDesignsDOTcom
Go to all my models
Your words could have been mine as well! I have a similar situation. When you hear of someone let me know and I will do the same!
Best luck!

Jacquet
Re: Modeler needed for small industrial part [message #69618 is a reply to message #69602 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 16:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar VRHDesign  is currently offline VRHDesign
Go to all my models
pm sent to Jerry

JacquetDesignsDOTcom wrote on Tue, 11 June 2013 12:18

Your words could have been mine as well! I have a similar situation. When you hear of someone let me know and I will do the same!
Best luck!

Jacquet

pm sent to you too.
Re: Modeler needed for small industrial part [message #69619 is a reply to message #69602 ] Tue, 11 June 2013 16:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar VRHDesign  is currently offline VRHDesign
Go to all my models
Hi,

I have seen on the forum that you are in need of a 3D CAD engineer. I have over 4 years of experience in Solidworks, and have made numerous 3D prints for a various of clients. You can read mroe about me here: http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=14524& amp;start=0&

I would love to make a quote for your project, so if you are interested in my services, please let me know more about your project and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!

Thanks,
Vincent Huijing
VRH Design

Previous Topic:pro mod
Next Topic:box with holes