Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Germany
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Germany [message #65562] Fri, 05 April 2013 20:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar S_Till  is currently offline S_Till
Go to all my models
Hi at all!

1) What brings you to Shapeways? - There is something I want to realize since 2years. Some Jewlers offered me to create one Piece of my design for over 15.000€ - but I´ll need it four times... eeek.... Shocked

2) Where are you from? Germany, a town called Bochum... in further times a coalMiners City...

3) What are your interests or hobbies that you plan on using Shapeways for? see 1)

4) Your Software? Blender, SketchUp8

5) Your experience Level - Artist... usually in 2D with pencils, acrylic-colours and clay (I´m just a traditional potter Embarassed )

So much tonight...
Re: Hello from Germany [message #65721 is a reply to message #65562 ] Mon, 08 April 2013 12:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome, can't wait to see your creations.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello from Michigan
Next Topic:Hello from Costa Rica!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.