Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon6.gif  Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains [message #59270] Thu, 27 December 2012 19:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar YooperShirts  is currently offline YooperShirts
Go to all my models
I have the designs ready and I'd like to get some custom keychains rendered in 3D. I would be using my "U.P. HEART" design which you can view at www.YooperShirts.com for reference. I will send the actual file if you are interested in this project. To get an idea of what type of keychain I would like you can view one here: http://shop.johnnycupcakes.com/Shop/Details.aspx?ProdID=1627

Please let me know asap!

- Jeremy Symons
Owner/Designer
www.YooperShirts.com
Re: Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains [message #59271 is a reply to message #59270 ] Thu, 27 December 2012 19:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gafsadesign  is currently offline gafsadesign
Go to my shop
hello sir this is my mail
wassymj89@gmail.com
send me the cad file that you want to render
Re: Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains [message #59272 is a reply to message #59271 ] Thu, 27 December 2012 19:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I don't have a cad file but I could send you a .jpg. Will that work?
Re: Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains [message #59273 is a reply to message #59272 ] Thu, 27 December 2012 19:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
ok send to my mail
wassymj89@gmail.com
for sure my work will be paid ok ?
Re: Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains [message #59274 is a reply to message #59273 ] Thu, 27 December 2012 19:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
For sure. Where are you located? Also, what do you charge for something like this? Did you click the link of the keychain I want you to use as reference for the 3D rendering?

Here it is again: http://shop.johnnycupcakes.com/Shop/Details.aspx?ProdID=1627

Thanks!

- Jeremy
Re: Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains [message #59275 is a reply to message #59270 ] Thu, 27 December 2012 19:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
did you want render the keychain ?you have only a photo not a 3d model
do you have the cad file ???
Re: Modeler needed for custom shape Keychains [message #59276 is a reply to message #59270 ] Thu, 27 December 2012 19:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
You two have almost got me as confused as you both are. Lets get the facts straight.
1. Is an object needing to be modeled similar to the cupcake key fob?
2. Model the link connecting the fob to the ring?
3. Model the ring?
4, all of the above?
5. Any or all once modeled to be ready to print at SW,or,
6. To be rendered for display purposes into a 2D image?
7. I hate to ask, the keyfob to be printed in color if its option 1?

Keith

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith

Previous Topic:3D help needed
Next Topic:Need model designer