Home » Support » 3D Design » Resizing model options
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Resizing model options [message #47614] Sat, 28 April 2012 13:38 UTC Go to next message
avatar Tombalina  is currently offline Tombalina
Go to my shop
Hi, I've just loaded some models up, but one of them is very small. Is there some way to change the size/ scale options so people can order either big or small versions?

Thx

www.heathercrowther.com
Re: Resizing model options [message #47616 is a reply to message #47614 ] Sat, 28 April 2012 13:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
At this time, there's no option to change the size AFTER you have uploaded a model. And, you must upload multiple models to offer them in a range of sizes.

I was sure that I had submited an entry at http://feedback.shapeways.com for allowing customers to pick a multiplication factor, but for some reason, I can't find the entry right now.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Whats good for gluing together and priming Frosted Ultra Detail parts?
Next Topic:Mesh Help Please

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.