Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Printing » Spiral Theatre 3D Model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Spiral Theatre 3D Model [message #47582] Fri, 27 April 2012 16:15 UTC
avatar nchelliah  is currently offline nchelliah
Go to all my models
Hi, Just looking for some help!

I have tried uploading my theatre model to be printed. I originally sent a earlier version of this model which uploaded fine - however it was rejected as some of the spirals were too thin to be printed. I went back into the model to thicken up some of the spirals and re-uploaded it. However it then came back saying it would not print because it was not manifold.

I checked the model in netfabb, repaired it, put the model back into rhino and checked all the meshes there too. They all seem perfect - no holes, no degenerate faces, no naked edges, no duplicates, no non-maniofold edges, all normals facing the same direction - so according to all my programs there is nothing wrong.

Could anybody please help? I have included my 3D model, if anyone is able to take a look for me it would be massively appreciated.

Thanks,
Natalie

Previous Topic:Hollow models z corp full colour
Next Topic:Alignment to get the best FUD quality

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.