Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Still No Way?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Still No Way? [message #46155] Thu, 29 March 2012 18:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
I have not yet found a way to get into edit mode for these two items when done as Easy Creators, whereby I could give them a name or number so I could tell which is which without ordering them, as well as tell people that yes, this is for sale if it does work out.

Another request would be to work up a Shapeways simulation for how it's going to look without it having to be ordered first, so if it looks really awful at that stage, I haven't wasted weeks of time waiting for it to go into production nor wasted some money and can scrap that idea and go on to the next.

Now that you're got more people working for the company, someone can be working on those things. (As well as speeding up delivery time! Very Happy )

Pretty please?

Thank you!

-Sherry
Re: Still No Way? [message #46170 is a reply to message #46155 ] Thu, 29 March 2012 23:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bdickason  is currently offline bdickason
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Sherry, thanks so much for the feedback!!

We're looking into how to improve the ring and earring creators, including how to offer a preview before you buy it!! Smile

And as for the delivery time.. we're always working on that one Cool

Director of Product - Shapeways
Re: Still No Way? [message #46292 is a reply to message #46170 ] Sun, 01 April 2012 18:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SturdyPeasantWoman  is currently offline SturdyPeasantWoman
Go to my shop
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

Great photo, BTW!

-Sherry

Previous Topic:Credit to User Accounts rather than coupons
Next Topic:Can I Do This?