Home » Community » General Discussion » how to know if cocreator upload is accepted?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
how to know if cocreator upload is accepted? [message #45845] Thu, 22 March 2012 20:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar arklan  is currently offline arklan
Go to my shop
so i've ordered a couple different copies of one of my designs ( http://www.shapeways.com/model/475541/steampunk-ring-revolve r.html ) and uploaded the different sizes using the whole co-creator platform. there was an issue (my fault) with te volume verification, so i had to reupload them a second time.

i THINK everything went fine the second time, but i'm honestly not sure. how can i verify everythings proceeding fine?
Re: how to know if cocreator upload is accepted? [message #45868 is a reply to message #45845 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 14:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar arklan  is currently offline arklan
Go to my shop
welp, i was right. something went wrong. i just got an email informing me i hadn't uploaded the model. which is strange, since the co-creator to-do page shows models uploaded and only lets me message the person who ordered (me in this case.) ugh. i'll work it out with customer service.

Previous Topic:Disappointing
Next Topic:Production time?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.