Home » Community » Introductions » Hi From Norway :D
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi From Norway :D [message #42667] Tue, 24 January 2012 21:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Eximious  is currently offline Eximious
Go to my shop
Hi Smile I'm new to this site..
I just have two questions. What kind of models gets the most views here? I want to sell miniature models, kind of what you see in warhammer. Smile Is there any interests for those kind of things here? And how do you change the price for the product you've published? I just couldn't figure it out Razz Thanks!

[Updated on: Tue, 24 January 2012 21:08 UTC]

Re: Hi From Norway :D [message #42670 is a reply to message #42667 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 21:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Minigiant  is currently offline Minigiant
Go to all my models
Also new here but from what ive seen the warhammer (and alternatives) do have a fan base here

Sorry cant help you with second question as i havent done anything like that personally yet
Re: Hi From Norway :D [message #42678 is a reply to message #42667 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 22:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
There are two ways to edit the price. One is in edit mode you can add your mark up to the materials (as long as you have opened your shop) and two is to go to "my shop" under your username on the menu bar. In there Click on shop inventory, and click on Product Inventory to edit mark ups on all items in your shop.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Hello from me
Next Topic:Hello from Sweden